Thursday, July 19, 2012

Done.

Photo booth Memories from Got Shot

Um, it happened and now I am, we are, married.  I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing at this point.  I don't regret the marriage and I love Mr. Husband much, but I found the position I was in to be very uncomfortable.  I enjoyed making decorations and I enjoy designing just about anything, however, being on display and being a bride didn't sit well with me.  For reasons that occurred almost immediately after the fact and that I can't discuss here, I would absolutely recommend eloping, using a privately owned space as opposed to a paid venue, or investing in a wedding planner.  Otherwise my wedding advice is:  If someone offers to do something for you or your wedding and they really enjoy doing it (say for example making food or putting together bouquets), let them.

XoXo,

wifey B

No comments:

Post a Comment