Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gots; The Results

I was so excited that I started the shoe transformation immediately when I got home.  I used acrylic paint; 1 white, 1 blue mixed to match the sweatsuit I purchased.  I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos, but the shoes are now navy and sky blue.  My yellow shoe laces (why can't I find those locally?) should be here in a few days.  The original shoes have white bottoms with a blue stripe, but I think I'll leave these as is.  You'll see the complete costume after the Fright Night Run on October 26th.  Before then though, I should do a post about DIY'ing the upper portion of the Life Aquatic intern costume.  It involves a basic sweatsuit and some iron on transfers.
Here's a sneak peeky from this morning's run.  It was cold, I needed a clean sweatshirt and a hat.
XOXO,
Bbbbbbeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment