Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Picture Issue

The re-emergence of poison ivy and the heat index of 112 have forced me inside for a few days.  Not to say that I haven't accomplished anything, but I haven't done as much as I would like to.  I did recently take some pictures of things that I like though.


My favorite bicycle.  It's always parked in the same spot so I think maybe the owner lives in the building that the bike is usually in front of.

A small raised bed slow food garden for RBistro.

I enjoy the heavy hardware used on the beds.

This view of the garden includes my favorite thing there; a tree trunk as a container.



The unidentified flower that is growing along the side of the house.  This flower has an incredible structure.


IMA Ampitheater birthday movie date.  Not my birthday, but his.

Updates on the lawn progress and less poison ivy soon.
xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment