Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I need to get paid for this...

I need to find a job where I get paid to travel and stay in design/concept/theme hotels.  I would give it my very best every time.  We arrived home late Sunday night and I'm already plotting my next destination.  We stayed at the beautiful and expectation surpassing Hotel Endemico.  It's more beautiful than the photos and the juice is fresh squeezed daily.  Yum.

My next spot will (hopefully) be Hotel the Exchange in Amsterdam.  From the looks of it, it would be a great birthday destination because January is the cheapest month for travel to Amsterdam and the month of the best rates.  Woot!  Woot!  Maybe I'll be there for my 35th birthday.


Hotel Endemico en Instagram






For now though we've been home less than a week and we'll be going away over night, but sadly, I'll only be seeing a room in a northern Indiana Best Western.  We'll also be taking in the Red Barn  Experience for the Saturday nuptials of Mr. Husband's long time friend.  It should be a good party.

Okay so, real camera photos soon.
xo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment