Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So, you've joined a zombie horde!

Yes, I have.  I've longed to be made up as a zombie, but it never seems to happen on Halloween.  I always think of other things to be.  The opportunity for being a zombie seems to extend beyond Halloween though (and that's usually what keeps me from committing to a zombie costume).  So, this time when there was a call for extras, the shoot didn't conflict with work or any other plans so I offered myself up to be part of the horde.  Yay!!  Free zombie make over!  I'm supposed to show up in my own dirty zombie suit with closed toed shoes and they'll apply the makeup.  Now the question is: What type of zombie should I be?  I have 3 weeks to decide.

Not what I meant, but helpful as well.




XOXO, 
 undead b

2 comments:

  1. Could you be so kind and share some links to other resources that have data about this theme just in case you happen to know any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I don't think I understand what you're asking. Are you looking for more information as it pertains to the image shown or the event I wrote about?

      Thanks

      Delete