Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Oh So Quiet

Took a stab at cleaning, but it almost always goes back to worse than this.

Cleaned out dead plants left from the drought and I am now attempting to root and re-plant the little healthy bits.

Found this guy and took care of him for a week.

Started the Couch to 5K program and completed 2 days so far.
Spent a rainy day with this guy napping and then found a forever home for him and his brother.

I also updated my Ipad software and made multiple pom poms.  I spent most of my long weekend at home trying to clean the house, but getting distracted.  There was so much rain which is a change from the previous drought.  I seem to mess with the outdoor plants when it rains.  I went out and clipped all the plants that went to seed and cleared out the dead things.  I think this was phase 1 of pre-fall lawn prep.  It was all very lazy and quiet.

xoxo,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment