Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Making the Bedroom

I've lived in the house for two years this week.  I've been married for just over 6 months and I promised Mr. Husband that the bedroom would be livable by the time he moved in.  I started working on it about two weeks ago.  I'm a little late, but I'm finally ready to make the effort.  I won't show you a before picture yet... it's just too scary.  I will show you what I'm planning for the room and tell you that there is a link to everything pictured on my Pinterest board.

I'm not so good with the Photoshop so a word document converted to a jpeg will have to do.  The room is in the basement and it feels sort of dark and dreary.  I had to order a new card for my camera so I should be able to take progress shots soon (then I might show a before picture).

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment