Thursday, January 2, 2014

NYE '14

My first Victory Rolls.

Ms. Nguyen's party.
New Year's Eve happened and it was the first time we had been out in quite awhile.  We're very bad at leaving the house.  We promise to do better (maybe that's our 2014 goal).  I'm just excited that we followed through on this and that I actually pulled myself together even though I got a pounding headache early in the evening.  On New year's Day, I had grand plans of cleaning and organizing the house, but instead the headache that eventually took me out kept me in bed most of the day.  I ate breakfast at 4pm, watched a movie, and cuddled some cats.  Now it's back to work and maybe tonight I'll bake the tiny birthday cake.  For those of you playing the at home game, I will be trying this cake recipe.  Eggs are gross.

Happy New Year!

b

No comments:

Post a Comment