Friday, March 25, 2011

I Have the Super Yucks

So by now I wanted to have Athena's room finished and post pictures of it, but that has not happened.  I got some sort of super cold and lost about a week.  I think I will be fully functioning again in a day or two and then I will be finishing her room.  I've had fits of sickness induced frustration and boredom though and during those times, I've made an attempt to be productive (it's almost worked).  Anyway, I finished the lantern corners in her room and found the paper eylet lanterns from the original room.  They are my favorite part of that display.  I couldn't resist... I ordered two.  I'll figure out what to do with those.

I put a large white (off white actually) pelt rug in her room, but I really want black in there.  I want a large one though and everything seems pricey.  I thought about making a rug and found some fabric on Ebay.  It's Mongolian style faux fur and it seems to most closely resemble the real fur on the white pelt.  It's far more affordable than a pre fabricated option, but I decided I was trying to do too much for now and should wait before buying any.

Other than that, I finally have a bike helmet and I've set to customizing it because nothing less would be acceptable for my custom bike, I organized the basement studio, and I've been on a search for some basement chairs.

It isn't pretty yet, but it is functional and I hope it becomes more attractive in time.  The first step will be to get rid of that maroon wall; it's sucking the light out of the room.


My paper decorations with the lanterns added and some digital filters.

So, more later.  Maybe a finished room and a pajaki, or a custom helmet that coordinates with my custom bicycle.  Mwah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment