Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oops and Ouch

I injured myself.  I was moving forward just blasting through my many self imposed tasks and it all came to a super painful halt.  I'm told that I pinched the cartilage in my lower back and then it became inflamed and irritated.  It certainly does hurt and today is my first day back with the living since Sunday.  I was moving around stuff in the house to incorporate the future mister, finally re-working the stairwell (it's looking much better), and doing some test baking, but none of this is done because the pain was immense and I gave in.  What else to do?

This is what the stairwell area did look like.

This is an in progress shot of my little make over.  New paint does a lot.

The kitty rug that is now the side door's companion.  It was over sized, but it looks nice cut down.

Now a look at something I did without injuring myself; I hung a painting by Future Husband in an effort to incorporate him into the house and I did not sustain any injuries.


I'm still on the search for the ultimate vegan meringue and making efforts to bake a decent macaron.  Some of my new kitchen indulgences arrived this week, but I haven't been able to stand long enough to try them yet.  I'll hopefully get to that soon.  Foe now I need to make a follow up appointment for my malfunctioning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment