Friday, January 31, 2014

Coming to a halt

Hello Lovelies,

First, let's take a moment to remember:
This guy.  I wanted so badly to give him a squeeze.

In other news,
This lady got braces.
The Lady Bean finally got her braces on and I had a moment of mommy related sadness.  
and finally,
I got a new accessory and a diagnosis.
So this is my new statement cuff.  Getting jewelry would be more exciting than getting a brace so I've decided to bedazzle it and call it a cuff.  I added some sparkly tape after taking this picture, but maybe it needs metal studs?  Probably.  Anyway, this is what you get for tendonitis.  You might also get a cortisone shot which feels disgusting, but is very helpful.  Having an immobilized wrist doesn't make for much creative productivity so it's been slow lately and it might be making me crazy.  I have no idea how long this has to be worn.

xoxo,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment